The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
Here's to start of with...googling is obviously allowed
1. This word comes from "Bulgarian", which is to mean the medieval Bulgarian sect called the 'Bogomils'. When the Bogomils spread into Western Europe, the
church branded them as particularly devoted to a certain practice. Give the word/the practice.
This question's dedicated to Rachit Parekh.
2.Apart from a certain well-known something, she also gets an apartment in New York which she may use for one year, an undisclosed salary, a complete wardrobe including a luxury watch and a scholarship for two years of film study in New York. Who?
3.What's Yiddish for 'acceptable'? (QFI Open 2007)
(((answers must be posted as comments)))
2.The Miss Universe Title.
@Everyone:My first Google-able quiz, so it turned out to be a 'first-result answer' quiz... will try harder next time.
@Rachit: We know how good we are, we don't need "someone else"(read between the words) to tell us.
- At July 11, 2007 at 2:28 PM dev said...
JAPANESE model Riyo Mori crowned Miss Universe 2007
- At July 11, 2007 at 4:01 PM ross said...
yes the second one is the MISS UNIVERSE TITLE and the perks that come along with it...
- At July 11, 2007 at 11:07 PM Rachit said...
Nice questions. Keep the good work coming!
- At July 12, 2007 at 10:09 AM Vivek Krishnan said...
@rachit...post answers, faggot!
Welcome to Keep Guessing