The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
1. Sixty-two years ago, two miserable German youths (X & Y) were crouching in a rainy hole under a groundsheet. Around them, in the same field behind barbed wire, thousands of other prisoners of war waited to find out what the Americans would do with them.
To keep their minds off their hunger and the cold, the two boys – one from Danzig, the other a Bavarian – played dice and talked about their plans for the future, supposing that there would be a future.
The Danziger wanted to be an artist. The Bavarian hoped to become a priest
X and Y ?
3. First sighted in 1933 (22 july), made famous by a gynaecologist's amateur attempt at photography in 1934. The best evidence yet was provided by a Mr. Holmes on May 26, 2007.
4. Two differet coloured lines superimposed. What do they indicate??
5.Simple one to end. What is he talking about? (from Ctrl+Alt+Del by Tim Buckley, Dated 23-06-2007. It's a pretty good comic strip, read it)
1. Gunther Grass/Pope Benedict XVI
2.Bruce Lee/Kareem Abdul Jabbar
3.The Loch Ness Monster (Cheap fellow Jay)
4.Imola before/after the Senna/Ratzinger crashes
- At July 20, 2007 at 4:56 AM rishabh said...
1.Gunther Grass and Pope Benedict XVI
2.Kareem Abdul Jabbar
3.Nessie, the lochness monster
4.The RED one is the current circuit(post 95) at Imola where as the brown one is what it used to be during the time Senna got killed(94)
5.A new religion preaching gaming
- At July 20, 2007 at 7:55 AM Jay Srinivasan said...
1. Charles Xavier and Magneto (some Lensherr)
2. Bruce Lee, Kareem Abdul Jabbar
5. Apple (!) - Jobs' return
- At July 27, 2007 at 10:38 AM Jay said...
@vivek: it's not ratzinger it's ratzenberger....
- At July 27, 2007 at 7:57 PM rachit said...
it is Joseph Alois Ratzinger
Welcome to Keep Guessing