The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
Some more dry qns to keep the blog active....
1) What are these?
We're not for sale.
Our work can be used by everyone, with a few conditions.
We speak Banyumasan…and 250 other languages
You can't actually change anything in here
We care deeply about the quality of our work.
We do not expect you to trust us.
We are not alone.
We are only collectors.
We're neither a dictatorship nor any other political system.
We're in it for the long haul.
2)"E_DIV" is an error code generated by some programming languages as a result of _________ ____ ______ and can be used in internet slang as an indication of confusion or impossibility.
3)what began with "the midnight snack" in 1941 and ended with "the tot watchers" in 1958? (specisic answer reqd....)
4)What are the foll -
5)______ ___________ was a celebrated citizen of San Francisco, California who proclaimed himself "Emperor of these United States" and later "Protector of Mexico" in 1859..In December 2004, a resolution was made to name the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge in his honour, but failed.
6)Why did Ethipoia celebrate the new Millenium in 2007?
7)Nadja ("Hope" in Russian) was the first creature to conceive in space. Purely Current Affirs, what was it?
8)______ attempted to write a six word story as part of a Wired Magazine article but wrote ten words instead. ("God said, 'Cancel Program GENESIS.' The universe ceased to exist.") He refused to lower the word count.
- At November 26, 2007 at 4:30 AM Vivek Krishnan said...
4. Months of the year during the french revolution
5. Emperor Norton I
6. Julian Calendar
- At November 26, 2007 at 4:39 AM Sarat said...
- This comment has been removed by the author.
- At November 26, 2007 at 6:39 PM rachit said...
2-division by zero
4-all i know is that prawns thermidor taste damn good...cant think of anything else right now
5-emperor norton 1
6-old julian calender
- At November 26, 2007 at 6:44 PM rishabh said...
3. the hannah-barbara tom&jerry
4. the 12 months in french?
5.Joshua Abraham Norton (Emperor Norton the first)
- At November 28, 2007 at 4:55 PM VIAC Productions said...
2. Division by zero
3. The Tom and Jerry series created by Hannah and Barbera
4. French months
5. Joshua Norton
6. Their calendar is similar to the Julian calendar which was the predecessor of the Gregorian calendar in use today
8. Arthur C. Clarke
for quizzing, check out
(Vipul Dassani and Achyuth Sanjay)
Welcome to Keep Guessing