The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
1. Obviously not an exhaustive list. Sorta cryptic.
2. Well we all seem to know everything there is to know about this don't we? One of the greatest cinematographies ever. How the principle of reflection was used so brilliantly. What was so ironic about the whole setting?
3.Sometime in mid January couple of years back, there was talk of someone being stumped after a really long innings. Apparently it was a first. Even then, I dunno why it was such a big deal Any idea guys????
1.The answer is TOM HANKS! These are all the organisations he's worked for in his movies. Saving Private Ryan,Da Vinci,Catch me if you can,Apollo 13, Castaway which was prolly the giveaway as well. I wanted to give something from Forrest Gump, but then it would have made it far too easy. Great answer Shayak.
2. The funda is that this song, Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya was shot at Lahore Palace's Sheesh Mahal. Now Sheesh Mahal was built by Jehangir(Salim), it didnt exist during Akbar's reign. God level answer Sethu.
3. The tree at Kent Cricket ground.
- At December 17, 2007 at 4:13 PM Shayak said...
1. Roles by Tom Hanks is the connect:
Harvard Prof.: Da Vinci Code; Apollo 13;
Fedex employee in Castaway:
- At December 18, 2007 at 9:24 AM Arun Sethuraman said...
@shayak: :O **applauds!**
2.Ok;there's some funda about how the place where they shot it didn't even exist in Akbar's time or something;hail Zoom TV! :D
- At December 19, 2007 at 10:02 AM Vivek Krishnan said...
damn good questions...
Welcome to Keep Guessing