The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
Continuing with my series of connected questions, here's another tickler:
Q1. To which controversial icon of the Entertainment industry does the following 'suggestive' signature belong-
Q2. Identify this famous painting shown below. I want the full name of the painting. No prizes for guessing the painter's name. As always, the answer is related to the previous one.
Q3.Identify this marvel comics character. As always, the answer is related to the previous two questions.
Sorry guys, for not having posted answers before. Just got back to Pilani, so...
Anyway, here are the answers
1.Mae West-cracked by Casina and Prahlad Srihari
2.Face Of Mae West Which May Be Used As An Apartment-Salvador Dali. Alternative names may exist. I'll have to check to confirm prahlad's answer
3. Diamond Lil-cracked by Casina and Prahlad Srihari
- At January 7, 2008 at 10:09 PM Casina said...
- At January 7, 2008 at 10:13 PM Casina said...
- At January 8, 2008 at 11:56 AM Prahlad Srihari said...
1. Mae West.
2. Visage de Mae West - Salvador Dali.
3. Damond Lil.( also the name of a Mae West play)
Welcome to Keep Guessing