The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
The pics are labeled A, B , C and D from top to bottom.
A wrote a set of tales, a woodcut of which is portrayed in B. One of those tales is about C based on which a popular author X might have based his/her book D upon.
PS: D is famous if you're well in track of books released in the recent past.
PS1: There have been English(1944) and Italian(1972) movies made based on B.
PS2: B is also referenced in the movie Se7en when Morgan Freeman tries to analyze the killer's background.
A: Geoffrey Chaucer
B: The Canterbury Tales
C: The Pardoner's Tale
D: The Tales of Beedle the Bard.
Good work in tandem by Nikhil and 'Vijay'.
- At May 27, 2008 at 4:34 PM N I K H I L said...
1. trbsserl punhpre
2. gur pnagreohel gnyrf
3. gur cneqbaref gnyr
- At May 27, 2008 at 4:45 PM N I K H I L said...
4. Gur Gnyrf bs Orrqyr gur Oneq..tbg vg sez cflpur va rkpunatr se naf gb ab3 :C
- At May 27, 2008 at 5:24 PM vijay said...
punhpre va uvf obbx pnagreohel gnyrf cenvfrq gur iveghrf bs sevraqfuvc naq gur arrq gb uryc rnpu bgure bhg. Gur gnyrf bs Orrqyr gur Oneq ervgrengrf gur fnzr. Sbyybjvaat gung nqivpr, zr naq avxuvy gbtrgure cerfrag gur pbzcyrgr cvpgher. :Q
4. Gur gnyrf bs Orrqyr gur oneq
- At May 27, 2008 at 5:25 PM vijay said...
btw 3 is gur cneqbaref gnyr
- At May 28, 2008 at 1:03 PM Jay said...
Fg Gubznf Ndhvanf - gur Gnyrf bs Orrqyr gur Oneq - W X Ebjyvat
- At May 28, 2008 at 1:04 PM Jay said...
- This comment has been removed by the author.
Welcome to Keep Guessing