The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
Monet's water lily series. He painted them during a period where he suffered from cataract. Ultimately he had his eye lens removed, which corrected the problem but allowed him to see ultraviolet light, thus the latter water lilies are painted in a more blue shade.Cracked by Nilanjana, and well Vivek and Varun KR got it, though didnt write the whole answer, I'll give it t them. Simply mentioning Monet is not good enough, cummon guys!
- At June 18, 2008 at 6:38 PM siddharth r said...
- This comment has been removed by the author.
- At June 18, 2008 at 8:29 PM Varun K R said...
Ok thiese are Water Lilies by Claude Monet, who created an "Impression" with his "impression"(super clue)
They are different because of his Catract?????(guess, a weird one at that)
Many of my comments aren appearing on the blog is there any fault??
- At June 19, 2008 at 9:45 AM Jannie Sue "Funster" said...
Is that you or Monet?
- At June 19, 2008 at 4:43 PM Nakki said...
Claude monet's Nymphaes series of oil paitings. Concerns the gardens of Giverny
- At June 19, 2008 at 5:48 PM siddharth r said...
Fhafuvar naq jngreyvyvrf, Pynhqr Zbarg...cnvagrq ng qvssrerag gvzrf bs gur lnre
- At June 20, 2008 at 1:26 PM Nilanjana said...
Monet's water lily series. He painted them during a period where he suffered from cataract. Ultimately he had his eye lens removed, which corrected the problem but allowed him to see ultraviolet light, thus the latter water lilies are painted in a more blue shade.
- At June 25, 2008 at 11:10 AM rachit said...
ybbxf yvxr n zbarg...
- At June 25, 2008 at 6:09 PM VRASHABH said...
Gur cnvagvat vf gur "alzcurnf" be gur jngre yvyyvrf ol Zbarg. Gurl jrer va uvf bja onpxlneq.Zbarg unq pngnenpg jura ur svefg cnvagrq gur jngre yvyyvrf. Ohg gura ur unq uvf yraf erzbirq juvpu nyybjrq uvz gb frr HI. Ur ercnvagrq gur fnzr ohg zber oyhvfu(HI)guvf gvzr.
- At June 26, 2008 at 9:11 AM Vivek said...
Water Lilies by Claude Monet. he suffered from cataract.
Welcome to Keep Guessing