The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
This is the Apple Store on Firth Avenue, NYC and was nicknamed as the Apple Mecca Project by the media, due to the striking resemblance to the Ka'ba in Mecca. Probably hinting that this store is the "Mecca of Apple"
Raghuvansh, Harsha and Merrin plucked this one.
- At August 23, 2008 at 12:00 AM mayur and the MACHO eclipse said...
is this the construction on ground zero?
- At August 23, 2008 at 10:26 PM Merrin said...
This is the depiction of Apple's Mecca project in New York City by a website claiming that it is architected like the Ka'ba at Mecca and is intended to a bar and urging Muslims to raise their voice. But when completed, the real structure does not at all look like this.
- At August 24, 2008 at 2:10 AM Incomprehensible Idiot. Eternal Dreamer. Talkative Toon. Murty. said...
The new building coming up on Ground Zero- the place where the WTC towers once stood.
- At August 24, 2008 at 11:41 AM harsha said...
Apple store(not the fruit) on fifth avenue New York
- At August 24, 2008 at 3:23 PM Raghuvansh said...
A humongous 24x7x365 Apple store on Fifth Avenue, NYC, during it's construction phase. It got into some weird controversy because some Muslims thought it was built to resemble the Ka'aba in Mecca.
Welcome to Keep Guessing