The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
1. Hindu shopkeepers, in accordance with Vaastu, never setup their shops at street corners. What famous feature originated as a result of this?
2. It's old name literally meant 'forest of tamarind trees', but now renamed after one of the most recognised people of our country. It is falsely(??) claimed to be the largest bus station in asia.. what am i talking about?
1. Imlibun (imli+van) (old city mein hai, south-west woh sab kaiku)
2. Irani Cafes (There's a famous one, Good Luck Cafe, close to my house)
- At July 17, 2007 at 6:03 PM ramya kumar said...
2.what the hell! obviously koyambedu is the largest in asia. if you're talking about a hyderabad station- wait imibum! it s in south hyderabad, no?
1. what would they use street corners for? road side temples? or is it a change in traffic rules?
- At July 18, 2007 at 10:18 PM Rachit said...
1-irani cafes, 2-since i just went there ill guess CBD or coimbud bus stand,
- At July 19, 2007 at 2:27 PM rishabh said...
Irani cafe's and Imlibun
- At July 19, 2007 at 5:50 PM ash said...
the thing about cafes was interesting never knew that,though there are around five irani cafes in my locality..kya ji answeraan galath order mein likhen!!
Welcome to Keep Guessing