The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
Lets kick off the quiz with a sitter
1.This is a public art form. It is constructed with a number of metal tubes on weathervane-like apparatus that catch the wind and moan eerily. What is being discussed?
2. A hugely popular band and part of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal(NWBHM) whose name initially referred to a disabled animal was later modified thus indirectly paying homage to another hugely successful band bearing a similarly styled name!
The answer comes in pair, as in if you get any one the other shouldn't prove to be much of a bother.
3. God damn it! Now what is this?
Shouldn't have been much of a problem
Firsy one, as mentioned by the King himself, most've encountered this in some quiz or the other, its ofcourse the SoundGarden and the inspiration for the famous grunge band.
Second, Def Leppard( and the other one being Led Zeppelin)
Finally, its the E-Meter. Fans of Scientology would've easily figured this one out.
- At July 19, 2007 at 12:48 AM PinballWizard said...
2. Def Leppard (Led Zep being the inspiration)
- At July 19, 2007 at 12:53 AM siddharth r said...
1. the soundgarden in seattle...old question in various quizzes
2. def leppard i guess
3. the atomic clock?
- At July 19, 2007 at 1:00 AM Dupak said...
- This comment has been removed by the author.
- At July 19, 2007 at 1:05 AM Deepak said...
2. deaf leopard --> def leppard
Welcome to Keep Guessing