The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
brilliant answer by rajesh & mahesh
1. OLYMPIC cricket match between france and england in 1900
2. AUDI A4
3. the AFGHAN Prime Minister
4. arnold acted in a movie called JUNIOR (1993) about male pregnancy.
the connect is MARK WAUGH , those were all his nicknames.
In a 1992 series v SriLanka he was named audi when he scored 4 consecutive ducks ( 4 rings in the audi logo ) and fortunately for him he escaped the OLYMPIAN tag ( 5 ducks )
- At May 29, 2008 at 3:08 PM rajesh said...
- At May 30, 2008 at 12:53 AM Ashwin Iyer-the unknown said...
The Poster is for the England vs France match at the 1900 Summer Olympics..the only match, which England won to take Gold....
The other three pics signify to the twin cities of Vincennes(where the match was held) in Austria(Arnold Schwarzenegger's birthplace), Germany...Dunno abt Karzai
- At May 30, 2008 at 11:27 AM Abhijeet said...
the poster's that of the only cricket match to be held in the olympics ( paris 1900)... though i haven't yet come up with a way to connect it with hamid karzai and schwarzenegger...
- At May 30, 2008 at 3:26 PM rishabh said...
svefg(naq bayl gvzr) pevpxrg jnf cneg bs gur bylzcvpf, guvf vf gur svanybf orgjrra senapr naq ratynaq. Cynlrq va nhfgen. Neavr vf sebz nhfgevn
Qhaab obhg bgure cvpf.
- At June 1, 2008 at 12:32 AM Nakki said...
well, great question firstly.
Hope i am right..
The connect is associate members of ICC.
France,Afghanistan, USA, Germany who are not yet full members...
- At June 1, 2008 at 1:05 AM Mahesh said...
the connect is mark waugh.
first one is the only world cup match played....
mark waugh scored four consecutive ducks(audi four circles)..
he should be associated with afghanistan and mark waughs nick is the afghan..
Welcome to Keep Guessing