The BITS-PILANI QUIZZING FORUM!
clue: In the third pic, the statue was decked like that for a particular occasion. The occasion gives the answer from which u can find how the first and second pic lead to the connect..
2. To Harry Potter Buffs, name the book?? [:D] and name the inspiration for the other character fighting the savage beast..
1.asterix and the falling sky
The superclone in the book was modelled on arnold
manneken pis was decked up like obelix for the release of the book
The comic is " Prisoners of Time" which featured indomitable gauls like characters.The falling sky had a superman like character because uderzo wanted to return the favour
2.Harry Potter and Leopard-Walk-Up-to-Dragon
A cheap chinese imitation.. and centaur in the book was modelled on gandalf
i guess too tough and too arbid
Great Going Codenamev and Nikhil
- At May 28, 2008 at 12:57 PM N I K H I L said...
1.nfgrevk naq gur snyyvat fxl- fhcrepybar fvzvyne gb fhcrezna naq unf n snpr yvxr neabyq , znaarxra cvf gur fznyy obl jub jnagf gb hevangr nyy gur gvzr ..cvp sebz nfgrevk va orytvhz
- At May 28, 2008 at 2:13 PM CodeNameV said...
1. Third pic is Mannekan Pis. The first two pics are linked by Asterix and the Falling sky. Mannekan Pis features in Asterix in Belgium. Super Man is one of the clones in Asterix and the Falling Sky
2.The book is Harry Potter and the leopard walk upto dragon....the charcter fighting the savage beast (dragon) is a centaur
- At May 28, 2008 at 2:17 PM CodeNameV said...
1. The third pic is mannekan pis. The little boy features in Asterix in Belgium. The boy is thus dressed as Obelix. The first two pics are linked by Asterix and the Falling sky. One of the clones is Arnold Schwarzanegger in the comic.
2)The book is Harry Potter and the leopard walks to the dragon. The character fighting the savage beast is centaur
- At May 28, 2008 at 2:18 PM N I K H I L said...
2.Uneel Cbggre naq Yrbcneq-Jnyx-Hc-gb-Qentba
Gur pbire fubjf Uneel evqvat n pragnhe (npghnyyl na vyyhfgengvba perngrq ol Jneare Oebf. gb nqiregvfr gur svefg svyz), juvpu vf onggyvat n qentba (juvpu nccrnef gb or Znyrsvprag va qentba sbez sebz Qvfarl'f Fyrrcvat Ornhgl).
- At May 28, 2008 at 2:28 PM CodeNameV said...
1.The Connect is "comic books on Asterix". Third pic is Mannekan Pis, featured in Asterix in Belgium and on the occasion of its release, the little boy is dressed as Obelix. The other two pics are related by Asterix and the falling sky. In the comic, one of the clones is Arnold.
- At May 28, 2008 at 3:01 PM N I K H I L said...
ogj fhcrezna pbzvp vf cevfbaref bs gvzr
Welcome to Keep Guessing